From time to time, field marketing, sales operations and sales enablement should go on rep ride-alongs to observe and discover new ways to enable sales success. Here are some pointers to help you make the most of these ...
Gary Katz's insight:
Marketing Operations Partners Insight
Agree 100% with Sirius. But I would not limit the rep ride-alongs to field marketing, sales ops and sales enablement pros. Every single person in a marketing organization can greatly benefit by seeing a customer's pain and a good sales rep's ability to address it firsthand. Break down the silos to get everyone in the customer's shoes.
Why pulling demand is better than pushing an unwanted agenda The Guardian Like in business, one can consider demand generation by looking at the push (be that companies marketing goods or NGOs pushing their programmes), or the pull, from customer...
Gary Katz's insight:
Marketing Operations Partners Insight:
Too true. It's about the customer, not our company's need to sell now. Great demand generation content and campaigns attract, not promote. Remember the 3 R's to create pull:
* Understand where prospects are in the buying process
* Map the sales cycle to the buyer's journey
* Map content, offers and timing to customer's concerns
* Create buyer personas to effectively target customer types
* Look for patterns of behavior indicating increasing motivation to act
* Vary content with stage in the buying cycle (i.e., rich media/social media touchpoints for Gen Y)
* Secure permission to nurture
* Put buyer's journey at center
* Conform nurturing practices to buyer's appetite for content (frequency, timing, vehicles)
* Survey contact preferences
* Building trust trumps transactions
* Thought leadership/coaching build trust
* Proactively help customers understand implications of different levels of tracking
* Reciprocity is key success indicator
* Long-term focus on buyer journey is best path to success
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.