Tips to Travel like a Pro and enjoy more of your vacation time.
1. Forgot your eyeliner at home? In a pinch, lightly press your mascara wand to your lash line.
2. Unless you’re traveling during warm weather, pack at least one infinity scarf.
3. Instead of a curling iron, pack a sea salt spray. Spritzing your hair, tying it up with a towel, and you’ll wake up to beach waves.
4. If you must pack a heat styling tool, wrap a potholder around it if it’s still warm when you pack it.
5. Leggings take up minimum space in your bag and they can be dressed up or down, worn to bed, or even worn when working out.
6. Bring along a balm that will work as an eyebrow tamer, hair smoother, lip balm, and cuticle cream.
7. Traveling wreaks havoc on your skin. Pack a single-use skin mask to get glowing mid-vacation.
8. Instead of packing your heaviest pair of shoes, wear them on the plane to save weight in your luggage.
9. If you’re not going to be away for long, pack small amounts of makeup in contact lens cases.
10. Pick one color scheme for your vacation outfits so that you can mix and match pieces.
11. Pack the items you can’t live without in your carry on.
12. While traveling, wear clothing with pockets.
Vacation isn’t about packing. It’s about visiting a new place and enjoying your time away!