Shanghai Electric aims for 30% of offshore wind market Shanghai Daily (subscription) SHANGHAI Electric Group aims to grab a 30 percent market share in China's offshore wind market, a sector set to boom in coming years after a slow start.
Leading industry experts will be present at IQPC’s 3rd International Conference Offshore Foundations, July 3-5, 2013 in Hamburg, where attendees will have an opportunity to find out how which foundation designs offer the greatest potential.
Spring floods across the Midwest are expected to contribute to a very large and potentially record-setting 2013 Gulf of Mexico "dead zone," according to a University of Michigan ecologist and colleagues who released their annual forecast today,...
Department of Ecology News Release - January 17, 2013. 13-019 ... Lawmakers have been invited to discuss marine spatial planning, ocean acidification recommendations and potential legislation affecting Washington's coast.
In a move that would permanently ban oil drilling along more than 50 miles of Northern California coast, the Obama administration on Thursday announced plans to expand two Northern California marine sanctuaries, extending them up the rugged Sonoma...
Ross-Shire Journal Backing for £3bn offshore wind farm John O'Groat Journal FAR north councillors have backed a £3 billion development to build 277 wind turbines eight miles off the Caithness coast amid hopes Wick can reap the potential spin-offs.
CTV News Statoil assessing NL offshore oil discovery TheChronicleHerald.ca Statoil has a 65 per cent interest in the Harpoon discovery and the remaining 35 per cent is owned by Calgary-based Husky Energy (TSX:HSE).
Mainstream Renewable Power has been granted planning consent by East Lothian Council for the onshore cable works to connect its 450MW Neart na Gaoithe offshore wind farm, set to be located off the Scottish coast, to the National Grid.
UK offshore output 7.5TWh in 2012 reNews Other highlights include an estimate that around 1000 people are directly employed in operations and maintenance roles to keep the UK's 20 completed wind farms running smoothly and that since 2004 offshore...
hhiuh huih iuh ui h uihui hiul The WIDTH and HEIGHT attributes specify the dimensions of the inline frame in pixels or as a percentage of the available space. The FRAMEBORDER attribute specifies whether or not a border should be drawn. The default value of 1 results in a border while a value of 0 suppresses the border. Style sheets allow greater flexibility in suggesting the border presentation.
Nautilus' Solwara 1 deep-sea project in limbo The Northern Miner (subscription) After last year's funding dispute with the government of Papua New Guinea (PNG), Nautilus Minerals (NUS-T) is continuing to suspend development of its erstwhile...
Here you can find where to get Science Technology Synergy for Research in the Marine Environment: Challenges for the XXI Century. Developments in Marine Technology, Volume 12. - Giuseppe Smriglio download.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.