This year’s conference will have programs and activities to meet a variety of interests, including:
· Five preconference sessions on Wednesday, March 21.
· Resume review on Thursday, March 22. Preregister at http://bit.ly/zxh1fT
· Opening session Thursday with Joan Frye Williams.
· Luncheon events with authors Rick Yancey and Karyn Henley.
· Closing session Friday with Jessamyn West.
· UTK-School of Information Sciences Reception on Thursday.
· A packed exhibit hall of library-related vendors and service providers.
· Program sessions that will appeal to those affiliated with all types and sizes of libraries.
Early-bird registration with discounted pricing ends February 27th. The $119 room rate at the Knoxville Marriott is available until February 19th. Register for the conference and the hotel at https://m360.tnla.org/event.aspx?eventID=38211&amp;amp;amp;instance=0
Via Tennessee Library Association