Technical difficulties have delayed the posting of the March’s conference schedule on the conference website. It will be posted as soon as possible. It has been emailed out via the TLA listserv.
This year’s conference will have programs and activities to meet a variety of interests, including:
· Five preconference sessions on Wednesday, March 21.
· Resume review on Thursday, March 22. Preregister at http://bit.ly/zxh1fT
· Opening session Thursday with Joan Frye Williams.
· Luncheon events with authors Rick Yancey and Karyn Henley.
· Closing session Friday with Jessamyn West.
· UTK-School of Information Sciences Reception on Thursday.
· A packed exhibit hall of library-related vendors and service providers.
· Program sessions that will appeal to those affiliated with all types and sizes of libraries.
Early-bird registration with discounted pricing ends February 27th. The $119 room rate at the Knoxville Marriott is available until February 19th. Register for the conference and the hotel at https://m360.tnla.org/event.aspx?eventID=38211&amp;amp;instance=0