Five of the following sentences are wrong. In pairs, identify which they are, and discuss why they are wrong.
1. You’re absolutely right! I am agreeing with you.
2. I was writing a letter to my mum on the train, but I didn’t have time to finish it.
3. She’s working as an au pair until she goes to university.
4. We stay with our parents until the work on our house is done
5. My grandfather is knowing how to text.
6. Look. He talks to the linguistics professor.
7. Peter is studying telecommunications at the moment
8. These days mobile phones get smaller.