Presenter: Tilly Harrison
Date: Thursday, 28. 11. 2013 - 19:00h - 20:00h (Continental Time)
• the ‘WebQuest’ formula: a particular use of the Internet in education
• misunderstandings of Bernie Dodge's concept
• explanation of the features of Bernie Dodge’s original concept
• differences from other activities using the Internet
• evolution of the WebQuest community
• examples of successful WebQuests
• activities that look alike, but do not conform to the definition
Acces link: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/webquests/
• Choose the option „enter as a guest“
• Enter your full !!! name into the box
• You won't need any login or password data!
• Registration: Send an e-mail to JWagner@lpm.uni-sb.de
If you participate for the first time please send along your address and the name of your school, university or institution.
All our venues can be found at http://v.gd/webinars