Here is an interesting article by Aleyda Solis on Moz Blog sharing many tools and how she uses them for international SEO.
Here below are just the main sections, subsections and associated tools.
- Your initial international search status with:
Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics;
- Your international search potential with:
SEMrush, SearchMetrics Essentials, Moz Keyword Difficulty Tool;
- Your international keyword ideas with:
Ubersuggest, SEOchat Suggestion Keyword Finder;
- Your international audience profile with:
TNS Digital Life, Google's Consumer Barometer;
- Your international industry's behavior and characteristics with:
Alexa, Rnkrnk, SimilarWeb, Google Display Network Research;
- Your hreflang annotations with:
MediaFlow's Hreflang Sitemap Tool, DejanSEO Hreflang Validator, Rob Hammond's SEO Crawler, Screaming Frog SEO Spider Tool;
- Your country-targeted website's geolocation with:
Google Webmaster Tools Geolocation Feature, Bing Webmaster Tools Geotargeting Feature, FlagFox extension for Firefox, Flag for Chrome extension;
- Your international web content with:
Twitterfall, Google Trends, Talkwalker, PROMT, WordReference, ProZ;
- Your international popularity analysis with:
Open Site Explorer, MajesticSEO, LinkRisk, Social Crawlytics, SimplyMeasured, CognitiveSEO;
- Your international link-building with:
Link Prospector, FollowerWonk, BuzzStream, Topsy;
- Your international search visibility with:
I Search From, Search Latte, FoxyProxy for Firefox and Chrome, Hide My Ass, Trusted Proxies;
- Your international search results with:
Moz Rank Tracker, SEscout, Authority Labs, Advanced Web Ranking, SEO SERP for Chrome, Rank Checker for Firefox, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools;
- Your international SEO ROI
The International SEO ROI Calculator.
Last but not least, let's not forget that despite all the help that these tools might give you the most important tool you have is your own brain.
Tools are not meant to replace you, but to support you, so do your own analysis, test everything and validate frequently, using your brain..."
Each section and tool is analyzed with more information, images and external links.
Read full, long and interesting article:
Via Giuseppe Mauriello