Drive brand awareness and leads with content marketing.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Twitter
Sign up with Linkedin
I don't have a Facebook, a Twitter or a LinkedIn account
Start a free trial of Scoop.it Business
Fantastic mapping tools, each with brilliant interactive ways for students to get involved and literally put themselves on the map in new and exciting ways!
Are you sure you want to delete this scoop?
The five mapping tools discussed are:
* QuikMap - allows you to doodle on Google maps
* Atlas - add photos and comments to maps
* Mapskip - share stories, pictures, videos and sound recordings about all the places in our lives
* VidMap - add video and audio to maps
* If It Were My Home - allows you to compare living conditions in your country to other countries
All are free and all provide great options for students to explore maps in new dimensions.