Over the last few months I have had the good fortune to introduce many educators to using Google Drive to help their students meet Common Core Standards in English Language Arts. All of those introductions have come in the form of in-person workshops. After many requests for this and after much planning I am now offering Google Drive and the Common Core as a three hour webinar series. While the webinar series is not free it is significantly less than cost of flying me to your school for the day.
Wixie is the award winning online authoring tool students can use to construct knowledge and communicate ideas. Today’s learners need a tool that is accessible whenever and wherever they are ready to learn! Students can use Wixie’s paint tools, text options, clip art, and voice recording to develop online storybooks, curriculum projects, and so much more.
- Wixie is a great tool for self-expression Combining artwork with text and voice recording makes Wixie the perfect canvas for today’s digital learners.
- Wixie motivates a wide range of learners Wixie helps all students produce high-level work, providing a sense of pride in their abilities and fostering the determination to achieve.
- Wixie helps students learn Creating with technology encourages thinking, creativity, and communication skills.
- Wixie helps students develop collaboration skills Wixie supports team-building and organization skills through real-time collaborative projects.
- Wixie supports strong school-to-home connections Everything created in Wixie is stored in the cloud and can be shared as easily as sending a URL by email.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.