Casual Connect is the place to learn more about an industry which entertains 300 million people each month. The next event - Casual Connect Eastern Europe 2014 - will be held in Belgrade, Serbia November 10 – 12, 2014. What’s on iPhone is the official Media Partner for the conference. Discover a new Casual Connect venue …
Everyone has to grow up eventually, even members of the generation pejoratively known for living in their parents’ basements. Millennials may have enjoyed an extended childhood compared to past generations, but key indicators show they are behaving more like adults these days, said Bryan Melmed, vice president of Insights Services for advertising intelligence provider Exponential Interactive. The problem is many marketers are still treating them like they’re digging in the sandb Topic: Customer Experience.
The Global Mobile Game Developers Conference (GMGDC) is China’s largest B2B convention for mobile game developers. Held on September 24-25, GMGDC will be all about “Enabling Success” – connecting developers to local and international distribution channels and creating partnerships for growth and investment. What’s On iPhone is the official Media Partner for the conference. Hosted in Chengdu – China’s developer and …
Big Data's legend has reached mythical proportions. Increasingly, it is described as a powerful solution that could resolve some of the world's most complex challenges, from terrorist strikes to curing cancer. It is still early days for Big Data implementation, however. Every industry and category is still working through how to best harness it. This is especially true in the advertising world.
Late last month, a Siamese cat named Coco went wandering in his suburban Washington, DC neighborhood. He spent three hours exploring nearby backyards. He killed a mouse, whose carcass he thoughtfully brought home to his octogenarian owner, Nancy. And while he was out, Coco mapped dozens of his neighbors’ Wi-Fi networks, identifying four routers that used…
Can a weather app be beautiful? Or fun? I think 80% of the time we don’t care. As long as it is accurate, we are happy. But nowadays, forecasting is in general so good that a better design can easily win against poorer apps, the remaining 20% can make or break an app. Weather Traveler …
As mobile technology and mobile marketing proliferate, it's critical to make sure that campaigns are fully optimized and designed for the smaller screens and all that comes with them. Otherwise, you'll fail to take advantage of the platform's many benefits. With this in mind, here are some mobile marketing dos and don'ts to consider as you build out your next mobile branding campaign:
Jan Koum, the CEO of WhatsApp, declared in February a WhatsApp update that will offer free VoIPcalls for the Blackberry, Android, Windows phone, and iOS. The Voice over IP is still to be seen occurring as an upgrade even though its launch was speculated for the second half of this year. If the VoIP feature is enabled, it will certainly put WhatsApp at per with some of the most renowned calling and messaging applications like Skype and Viber.
For the past few years, the ad tech industry seemed brimming with optimism. With new devices and media abundantly available to marketers today, advertising seems perfectly poised to make a positive difference for brands. We've seen bright-eyed headlines highlighting the "year of mobile," "rise of programmatic," the "era of wearables," and so forth. So, how, amidst all the creative possibilities, has the issue of ad fraud spiraled out of control in the past year?
With a 4.7-inch iPhone rumored to be on the horizon, Samsung is reportedly readying its first non-plastic handset for a September unveiling in what could be an attempt to stave off defections from Galaxy buyers waiting for a larger-screened option from Apple.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.