Doceri is a scalable suite of products that allows a teacher or presenter to control a computer's desktop, to control audiovisual technology, and to annotate any presentation in real time with the Apple™ iPad™. Doceri is an intuitive interface that can replace interactive whiteboards and expensive AV touch panels.
|Scooped by John Dalziel|
Doceri is a versatile app that lets practitioners, and/or learners, create, share, annotate and control presentations, and they can also record and share screen-casts.
At the time of curating this, the iPad version is free, and a Windows 8.1 version costs $4.99.
Trying to record voice narration while also recording or annotating a presentation can, for many, be challenging, and Doceri simplifies this process with a timeline-based editor that lets users capture a presentation first, then go back and add voice narration where appropriate. Users can also pause a recording as many times as they need.
Doceri also gives users many options for uploading or sharing screencasts; they can...
· share a screencast directly to YouTube or Facebook;
· send it privately as an e-mail attachment;
· save it to their camera roll;
· transfer it to their computer via iTunes;
· upload it to a LMS (learning management system) or Google Drive;
· incorporate it into iBooks Author; or
· import it into iMovie, Adobe Premiere or other video editing software.