Get Doodlecast Pro on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.
|Scooped by John Dalziel|
Doodlecast Pro provides an easy way to create presentations on an iPad.
The app records a users voice as they draw to create quick presentations.
Doodlecast Pro saves videos to the camera roll making it easy to import them into popular video editors or presentation tools such as iMovie, Keynote, or iBooks Author.
Ideal for practitioners, learners and anyone needing an elegant way to share ideas.
Doodlecast Pro could help practitioners create and share videos for a
range of purposes:
• Prepare content to share with their learners; within flipped teaching models.
• Create video reports on specific topics.
• Provide feedback on visual designs, layouts, or charts.
• Annotate charts and graphs to present 'business cases' for projects and more.
• Capture mind maps and notes during brainstorming sessions.
• Create animated messages to send to learners, colleagues and other stakeholders.
NOTE: What many would consider a big plus, with Doodlecast Pro a users work stays in their hands. No account signup required and no ominous terms of service.
Doodlecast Pro also saves videos and images in standard formats making it easy to share or import into a variety of editing and presentation tools.