- a resource to flip a classroom and/or cpd.
- a new service that is using the TED Ed model of creating lessons based on video.
- build courses that are composed of a series of videos hosted on YouTube.
- write questions and comments in "flashcards" that are tied to specific parts of each video and display next to each video.
Learners can take notes while watching the videos using the Teachem SmartNote system.
When practitioners create a Teachem course they can make it...
- public: can be accessed by anyone that has address for the course, or