clZoom is a free and portable utility which will zoom a part of the screen up to 1600%.
The beauty of clZoom is that it...
- can be operated using the mouse wheel; and
- supports multiple monitors which the original magnifier utility from Microsoft does not support.
To use clZoom...
-move the cursor onto the clZoom window;
- left-click and hold the mouse button down;
- drag the mouse cursor to the point of zooming;
- release the mouse button
The clZoom window will show the magnified view at the selected point.
- use the mouse wheel to zoom in or zoom out.