Get Skaffl - classroom workflow on the App Store. See screenshots and ratings, and read customer reviews.
|Scooped by John Dalziel|
Skaffl could provide a solution for practitioners who want a simple way to distribute and collect assignments without wading through a myriad of extra features that they won’t use.
Skaffl is a free iPad app that is designed to help practitioners...
- collect, and
- grade assignments
...on their iPad.
On Skaffl practitioners can create 'classrooms' that their learners join through a class code.
Once a 'classroom' is created practitioners can distribute assignments and hand-outs to their learners.
Assignments can be created in the app or practitioners can attach items created outside of the Skaffl app.
Their learners can submit work through the app.
Practitioners can grade their learners’ assignments directly within the app.
Assignments that aren’t going to be graded (a rough draft of an essay, for example) can be annotated by practitioners to provide learners with ungraded feedback.
To sum up, with Skaffl
- Create activities for students to complete
- Plan ahead and save activities for distribution when you need them
- Collect student work
- Annotate and grade student assignments
- Get their assignments and keep track of due dates
- Hand in their assignments from other apps
- Annotate and complete written assignments
- Ask questions directly to their teachers using assignment comments