Create, Convert, and Merge PDF files online. Convert PDF to Word and back to PDF. You do NOT have to install software. 100% WEB-BASED!
|Scooped by John Dalziel|
One issue of BYOD, and/or learners submitting assignments, is the different formats used.
By using Docs.Zone converter, practitioners are just one click away from changing the many different formats to PDF.
It saves them from the hazardous and daunting effort of installing different software for the accomplishment of this process.
Docs.Zone provides range of services for such operations such as...
- PDF merge tool,
- web page grabber,
- PDF to Word file converter and
- PDF to Excel file converter etc.
- enter the address of website Docs.Zone in their web browser.
- select the tab “convert file to PDF”,
- brows for the file in their drives
- click the “Select file” option, which adds the file to convert.
If users want to add multiple files at a time, there is another option for this operation, “Add Files”. They can add multiple files at a time.
After the selection of their required file...
- click the “start” button for conversion.
After the conversion is finished, users can download the file from the table titled “Inbox”.
To download the file, click the download button opposite to the file name.
Once a file is converted, users can download it within a duration of 6 hours - the file will be deleted at that point.
Their original file will not be affected even after the conversion.