There are seven particularly salient stats marketers need to know about the content habits of today’s technology buyer.
1. 61% of buying teams include five or more people (88% for companies with more than 1,000 employees).
2. More than 50% of buying teams cross borders.
3. 68% of technology purchasing timeframes are six months or less.
4. 65% of buyers require 4+ pieces of content for shortlisting.
5. Webcasts (a.k.a. webinars) are 2.4x more effective as consideration content than awareness.
6. IT publisher websites are considered the most effective source in the awareness phase.
7. On a first call, prospects want a sales rep to know how their company can implement your solution (90%).
► Receive a FREE daily summary of The Marketing Technology Alert directly to your inbox. To subscribe, please go to http://ineomarketing.com/About_The_MAR_Sub.html ; (your privacy is protected).