What might Google Glasses do for the classroom? This article does a decent job of priming the pump for your imagination. Put yourself in a place where students all have these, a 1-to-1 Glasses initiative?
1. Attention--who gets it and how is it kept?
2. Is this the death of locally directed curriculum?
3. We ain't seen disruptive yet until we see a classroom full of these. In fact there won't be any classrooms in the currently accepted sense. Nor teachers, nor students, nor principles.
4. Whither memorization? No. These glasses might make it even easier.
5. What happens when we put these things into contact lenses or corneal implants?
6. The advent of the babelfish?
Have at it and tinker in your mind.