"We’re not quite at the stage of all being cyborgs, but the wearable computing market is growing, and the number and type of devices is also increasing. One form in particular that has a great deal of potential for many hands-free uses is the HUD (Heads Up Display) mounted in the form of goggles or glasses."
Well, your child is going to be tarred and feathered on the playground at school tomorrow.The village of Fargo Moorehead, West Fargo is about to suffer a severe egg shortage when this woman's house gets yolked top to bottom.
YouTube.com/Teachers was created to show teachers how to use these videos to educate, engage and inspire their students. YouTube.com/Teachers is part of YouTube's larger educational initiative, YouTube EDU.
The Coolest iOS 8 Features Apple Didn't Talk TechCrunch Apple gave us a lot to digest at today's WWDC event, including big announcements about iOS 8, Mac OS X Yosemite, and a new programming language called Swift.
From Moodle to Edmodo to Inquisiq r3, there's a lot of tools you can use to manage, track, and deliver courses and training programs in your school. They're called Learning Management Solutions (LMS) or sometimes Learning Management Systems. Either way, how do you pick which is the best?
- The LMS industry is now a billion dollar plus industry.
- There are hundreds of LMS solutions out there.
- Moodle, Edmodo, and Blackboard are the big names in the industry.
- The most popular tool is not the most popular on social media. See: Edmodo vs Moodle
- Scroll down to the bottom to see the difference between who follows these companies on different social networks. View the LinkedIn stats in particular.