One of the most important things a real estate professional should do in 2014 is create a mobile-friendly website, as studies show that 79 percent of mobile users who find a site difficult to use will look for the information they need on another...
10 Reasons Visual Content will Dominate 2014 What marketing strategies will we focus on in 2014? What will we leave behind? This article takes a look at the rise of visual content - and why 2014 will dominate in 2014:
1. 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual. Visuals are processed 60,000X faster in the brain than text.
2. Videos on landing pages increase average page conversion rates by 86%.
3. Visual content is social-media-ready and social-media-friendly. It’s easily sharable and easily palatable.
4. Businesses who market with infographics grow in traffic an average of 12% more than those who don’t.
5. Posts with visuals receive 94% more page visits and engagement than those without.
6. 60% of consumers are more likely to click on a business whose images appear in search results.
7. Clear, detailed images carry more weight than product information or customer ratings say 67% of consumers.
8. Visuals show your products without telling people about them. This allows viewers to make their own decisions without feeling pressure from your business.
9. Visuals express ideas quickly - in a snapshot. This breaks through the overwhelming clutter of online content.
10. Visuals are becoming easier and easier to create as photo editing tools become more accessible
Top 5 Home Seller Real Estate Mistakes by Bill Gassett Enjoy This Real Estate Article? "Subscribe To My Blog - It's FREE and No Spam EVER!" Get my blog articles in your inbox as soon as they are published!
Millions of articles are published every day. How do you keep track of them? By using a RSS reader of course! When Google discontinued Reader last year, many found themselves looking for viable alternatives. A majority of people love Feedly. However, there are tons of other options available. Here are some for you below. (Click the "RSS readers" link to access the list.) What is your favorite RSS reader? And did I forget anything? Feel free to share your suggestions in the comment section below.
Social Media for Real Estate Agents: 21 Tips! Are you a real estate agent? Is social media not one of your strong suites? Realtors are some of the best marketers in an offline person-to-person environment but for many social media is not one of their strengths. Some of the biggest blunders real estate agents make is social media are dropping links to their real estate listings and not engaging others. Social media is not about link dumping but creating relationships. In this article you will see some exception tips on how to use Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest well as a real estate agent. If you are looking to take your online exposure to another level you can also take a look at these exceptional real estate social media marketing tips that are shared by some of the best real estate and social media pro's through out the country. You will see some excellent ways you can promote your content as a Realtor that will open up new avenues for both online exposure and potential additional business.
This 5,300 square-foot family home was built in the 19th century, yet with the exception of a few old beams, it's now made of plastic. Plastic would also be a great exterior finish material for the Texas coast?
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.