JEFF GOINS on JULY 1, 2011
"Twitter makes your writing better? Really. Yep. In addition to forcing you to be concise, it can help you focus on other aspects of your writing.
It’s kind of blowing up. News anchors and celebrities and bloggers are leveraging it to build a tribe and reach the masses. ...
It is making me a better writer. Here’s what I’m learning from Twitter and applying to my writing, blogging, etc.
- Get to the point, already!
- Action-oriented writing gets the best response.
- You have to write about others more than yourself.
- Frequency is key to building a tribe, but don’t overdo it.
- Being responsive and available to your tribe is essential. ... "
Via Heiko Idensen