This is the notebook in the "Creative online computing" workshop. There are several projects here. I am still working on it. The notebook will have more content within the next weeks. Este es el cuaderno en el taller "Creative computing en línea". Hay varios proyectos aquí.Todavía esta en proceso. El portafilio tendrá más contenido en las próximas semanas
Wixie is the award winning online authoring tool students can use to construct knowledge and communicate ideas. Today’s learners need a tool that is accessible whenever and wherever they are ready to learn! Students can use Wixie’s paint tools, text options, clip art, and voice recording to develop online storybooks, curriculum projects, and so much more.
- Wixie is a great tool for self-expression Combining artwork with text and voice recording makes Wixie the perfect canvas for today’s digital learners.
- Wixie motivates a wide range of learners Wixie helps all students produce high-level work, providing a sense of pride in their abilities and fostering the determination to achieve.
- Wixie helps students learn Creating with technology encourages thinking, creativity, and communication skills.
- Wixie helps students develop collaboration skills Wixie supports team-building and organization skills through real-time collaborative projects.
- Wixie supports strong school-to-home connections Everything created in Wixie is stored in the cloud and can be shared as easily as sending a URL by email.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.