Moodle for Teachers (M4T) caters to the public as a non-profit network.
You're invited to join Moodle for Teachers EVO 2014 annual 5-week session.
Step by Step Instructions for Week 1:
1. Create an account on http://moodle4teachers.org
2. Enrol in http://moodle4teachers.org/course/view.php?id=16
3. Read the news announcement: http://moodle4teachers.org/mod/forum/view.php?id=603
4. Take the Moodle Experience choice activity:http://moodle4teachers.org/mod/choice/view.php?id=656
5. Follow this task by moving the arrows:http://moodle4teachers.org/mod/book/view.php?id=593
6. Access the tab for week 1: http://moodle4teachers.org/course/view.php?id=16§ion=1
7. Introduce yourself: http://moodle4teachers.org/mod/forum/view.php?id=520
8. Follow this: http://moodle4teachers.org/mod/book/view.php?id=519
Participants will become acquainted with Moodle as a course and learning management system. They will learn how Moodle can be used in fully online, blended learning, and the flipped class.
The course will only include asynchronous (not dependent on time) element on a Moodle site called Moodle for Teachers. The course is self-paced with ongoing discussions (facilitator and technical support available), live online classes (recordings), videos, and other relevant content. - See more at: http://moodle4teachers.org/#sthash.o30mGQby.dpuf ;