Church lab publications - especially interesting the list of submitted/revision
"255. Vigneault F, Laserson U, Simen BB, Lieberman-Aiden E, Egholm M, Church GM (2012) Tracking the dynamics of a human antibody repertoire. (in revision)
254. Jewett MC, Church GM (2012) In vitro integration of ribosomal RNA synthesis, ribosome self-assembly and protein synthesis. Nature (in revision).
253. Carr PA, Wang HH, Sterling B, Isaacs FJ, Xu G, Church GM, Jacobson JM (2012) Enhanced Multiplex Genome Engineering through Oligonucleotide Co-selection (in revision)
252. Juhas M, Eberl L, Church GM (2012) Essential genes as antimicrobial targets and cornerstones of synthetic biology (submitted)
251. Boyle PM, Burrill DR, Inniss MC, Agapakis CM, Deardon A, DeWerd JG, Gedeon MA, Quinn JY, Paull ML, Raman AM, Theilmann MR, Wang L, Winn JC, Medvedik O, Schellenberg K, Haynes KA, Viel A, Brenner TJ, Mathews S, Church GM, Shah JV, Silver PA (2012) Personalized Genetic Engineering of Plants. (submitted)
250. Ball MP*, Thakuria JV*, Zaranek AW*, Clegg T, Rosenbaum AM, Wu X, Angrist M, Bhak J, Bobe J, Callow M, Cano C, Chou MF, Chung WK, Douglas SM, Estep P, Gore A, Hulick P, Labarga A, Lee J, Lunshof J, Kim BC, Kim JI, Li Z, Murray MF, Nilsen GB, Peters B, Raman AM, Reinhoff HY, Robasky K, Wheeler M, Vandewege W, Vorhaus D, Yang JL, Yang L, Aach J, Ashley EA, Drmanac R, Kim SJ, Li JB, Peshkin L, Seidman CE, Seo JS, Zhang K, Rehm HL, Church GM (2012) A Public Resource Facilitating Clinical Use of Genomes (submitted as PNAS inaugural article)
249. Peters BA, Kermani BG, Sparks AB, Alferov O, Hong P, Alexeev A, Jiang Y, Dahl F, Tang YT, Hass J, Robasky K, Zaranek AW, Lee JH, Ball MP, Peterson JE, Perazich H, Yeung G, Liu J, Chen L, Pothuraju K, Konvicka K, Tsoupko-Sitnikov M, Pant KP, Ebert J, Nilsen G, Baccash J, Halpern AL, Church GM, Drmanac R (2012) Clinically accurate genome sequencing and haplotyping from 10-20 human cells using massively parallel short reads on long DNA fragments (submitted to Nature)
248. Wang HH, Kim H, Cong L, Jeong J, Bang D, Church GM (2012) Genome-scale Promoter Engineering by Co-Selection MAGE (Nature Methods in press)
247. Wang HH, Huang PY, Xu G, Haas W, Marblestone A, Li J, Gygi S, Forster A, Jewett MC, Church GM (2012) Multiplexed in vivo His-tagging of enzyme pathways for in vitro single-pot multi-enzyme catalysis. (ACS Synthetic Biology, in press)"