- most environmental every sources still come under environmental fire e.g. solar = over development of dessert wildlife area.
- It needs extra land and materials.
- The cumulative taxpayer and ratepayer investment in the alternatives listed is substantial. The DOE has spent approximately $19 billion since its inception on electricity conservation. In the US
- economic and environmental advances in the fossil-fuels industry, particularly in the use of natural gas in electricity generation and reformulated gasoline in transportation,  have reduced the environmental costs of fossil-fuel consumption necessary to justify subsidised alternatives to fossil fuels.
- Energy markets are so riddled with imperfections.
As for this rule change that some people are calling the nucular option under Senate rules, you know, I guarantee this week, Thanksgiving dinner, people sitting around their tables, we're not going to be talking about the ...
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.