Build engaged audiences through publishing by curation.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Twitter
I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter account
Start a free trial of Scoop.it Business
Visual Social Media Marketing: learn how to share more visual content and create a visual conversation with your audience.
Are you sure you want to delete this scoop?
Fabulous article about using visuals in your blog posts. It looks like I'm going to scoop blogging tips today.
Read the article for details, but here is the run down of the 26 ways for your quick reference:
1. Add text to your photos.
2. Break through the clutter.
3. Create a collage.
4. Use desktop photo editors.
5. Encourage people to share photos with your business.
6. Facebook covers.
7. Generate leads with Facebook photos.
8. 'How to' images.
10. Just the facts. (Visual Content)
11. Keep landing pages simple.
12. Lettered quotes.
13. Make certain every blog post has at least one pinnable graphic.
14. Note taking visually (Very interesting!)
15. Optimize images.
16. Photo ideas.
17. Quotes are highly shareable.
18. Reviews as images.
19. Stock photos.
20. Make your visual's file name a good description of the subject matter (Good SEO!)
21. User generated content.
22. Visual content types.
23. Word photos.
24. e(X)treme closeups.
25. Your big moments.
26. Zoom in to engage users.
At the end of the article are these recommended resources:
Has this given you some ideas about photo blogging? It's given me ideas about photo blogging and content for posts!