How can we strengthen our brand when the traditional tools such as advertising, corporate identity programs, and PR are becoming impotent?
Alex Grech's insight:
"Organizations can no longer draw clear lines between marketing and product development, between communications and services".
"Brand builders must embed themselves across the customer value chain".
"Products and services must be able to tell a story and communicate value without an extra advertising layer on top. As information is more and more available and the importance of brands increases, the ability to tell a meaningful story through actions and products, not words, is the only way to win".
Let's replace old mantras with others:
1. The brand lives in the voices of your customers.
2. The customer is king /queen. More than ever.
3. Nobody cares about your brand unless it makes them feel like a king / queen.
4. Listen to your customers (assuming you have some) and your competitors with the social media tools of their choice and you may start to understand something about your brand.
5. It's about time you realised that online power shifted to your customers as soon as they found the tools to self-publish, stop being passive audiences and communicate without intermediaries. Ignore that at your peril.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.