You are the content you publish.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Twitter
I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter account
Start a free trial of Scoop.it Business
"Eight solid, actionable tips for using tech in ways that actually improve the classroom ..."
This is a great article for keeping perspective in a tech-soaked classroom.
1. Put the learning goals ahead of the technology.
2. Opt for the open-ended.
3. Don’t let tech make learning easy.
4. Take feedback seriously.
5. Stay skeptical of individualised learning — for now.
6. Bring in student interests, authentically.
7. Start conversations.
8. Make it open, make it better.
Download an 11X17 version of the Developing 21st Century Critical Thinkers Infographic by Mentoring Minds.com.