In last 15 years, eCommerce marketing has evolved a lot. It's no longer confined to keyword stuffing or PPC. In 2013, website optimization, guest blogging and responsive design was in vogue.
* Mobile optimization: Agree!
* Mobile advertising: Agree!
* Targeting wearable devices: Too Early (talk about more than target in 2014).
* Long-form content: Agree! (stories are about to rule the world).
* Social and search ads: Agree!
* Authorship branding: Agree!
* Omni-channel user experience: Agree!
* Better delivery: Agree!
Local SEO: For some this makes sense.
* Marketing automation: Harder to imagine in Ecom, but open to the idea of it.