- Chris Franks pays a visit to a revolutionary green energy company called Nokero, bringing small affordable solar lights to the "bottom billion."
- Entrepreneur and educator Tiffany Espinosa explains the philosophy and the tremendous potential of social entrepreneurship.
- Slava Rubin of Indie Go Go talks about crowdfunding in the post JOBS Act
- Sharif Youssef of I Give First talks about his inspiration for an exciting new technological approach to online charitable donations.
- Carolynn Duncan of Portland 10 talkes about entrepreneurship in Oregon's capital and her local network's plans to join the Startup America Partnership.
- PLUS, our Office Freakout of the Week