According to agencies like WHO, (World Heath Organizatin) and a long list of other recognized government sources of UV information like NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration), no more than 5% of the total UV reaching the surface of Earth should be UVB. The other 95% should be UVA.
These agencies go on to state that UVC should be ZERO.
What has our testing shown?
UVB – the most lethal form of UV radiation – has now escalated to almost 70% of the total UV reaching the surface of our planet. At least this is the case in Northern California.
In addition, our testing has consistently shown significant levels of UVC which used to be filtered out by the ozone layer, some 100,000 feet up in our atmosphere...
It seems the geoengineering site has been blocked for access from the US. If you find trouble when clicking on the headline, here is an alternative link that should work: