|Scooped by Charise Hane|
The Benefits of Forex Trading
Forex execution aims to provide transparent and fair execution. Every trade is executed back to back with one of multiple liquidity providers, which compete to provide us with bid and ask prices. The best spreads available are then passed on to the client for a transparent round turn fee on each position.
No Trading Restrictions
• Trade during breaking news
• Place entry orders anywhere over the telephone
• Scalp the market
• Rollover transparency - all amounts are displayed in advance
• Receive positive rolls at all margin levels
No Dealing Desk Execution
• No dealer intervention in trades
• No conflict of interest between broker and trader
• Liquidity providers do not see your limits and entry orders
• Competition reduces the potential for market manipulation by price providers
Due to the average notional trading volume that Forex generates, we have obtained close relationships with some of the most aggressive price providers. Having multiple price providers is especially important in volatile markets, when one or two liquidity providers may post wide spreads, or simply avoid quoting any price at all. With multiple liquidity providers quoting prices, there are competitive spreads, even during market-moving news events.
Southwest Management Group aims to provide clients with the best pricing available and to get all orders filled at the requested rate. However, there are times when, due to an increase in volatility or volume, orders may be subject to slippage.