During the 1960s and ’70s physiologists John and Beatrice Lacey conducted research that showed the heart actually communicates with the brain in ways that greatly affect how we perceive and react to the world around us. Today, more than a half century after the Laceys began their research, we know a great deal more about the intelligent heart:
- The heart sends us emotional and intuitive signals to help govern our lives.
- The heart directs and aligns many systems in the body so that they can function in harmony with one another.
- The heart has its own independent complex nervous system known as “the brain in the heart.”
- The heart’s independent brain and nervous system relay information to the brain in the cranium, creating a two-way communication system between heart and brain.
- The heart makes many of its own decisions.
- The heart starts beating in the unborn fetus before the brain has been formed, a process that scientists call autorhythmic.
- Human beings form an emotional brain long before a rational one, and a beating heart before either.
Researchers at various institutions began showing in the 1980s and ’90s that success in life depends more on an individual’s ability to effectively manage emotions than on the intellectual ability of the brain in the head. These findings naturally resulted in people wanting to know how to infuse emotions with intelligence.
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.