Coca-Cola is the biggest consumer brand on Facebook. At the Fortune Most Powerful Women Summit of 2012, Patricia Sellers interviewed Wendy Clark, SVP of Integrated Marketing Communications and Capabilities at Coca-Cola. Below you can find a YouTube clip from that interview.
And here are The 7 Rules for Building a Mega-brand in Social Media, as written by Wendy Clark in an email to Patricia Sellers:
1. Be share-worthy in everything you do;
2. Listen. Then respond authentically and humanly;
3. Think big. Start small. Scale fast;
4. Social is not a silver bullet. But social can make everything else better;
5. Content is the new currency. Create accordingly;
6. We might be shepherds, stewards and guardians of our brands, but we no longer control them;
7. Think of your constituents as storytellers.
Bonus Interview: Be Flawesome: http://bit.ly/QT3Nvy .
Via Peter Hoeve