A single post on LinkedIn will typically reach 20% of your followers, according to Buffer. But that's not good enough for many brands.
Research suggests that 90% of the buyer's journey is complete by the time a person engages with your sales team, so increasing your visibility is key to remaining top of mind on the platform. Many sophisticated marketers are looking for more strategic ways to stay in front of their audience on LinkedIn, which serves the largest community of influential, affluent, and educated people. So they are investing in LinkedIn's native ad formats to drive awareness, clicks, and engagement.
It’s not 1995 anymore. You don’t have to live tied to the clunky browser that came pre-installed on your computer. You have complete browser freedom, and on top of that, you can completely customize it to do your bidding, especially if you’re using Google Chrome.
Social Media Mastery for Healthcare Marketing Much like applied medical science, the art of social media mastery begins with asking the right questions.Right up front, the question isn’t “IF you should be using social media” in your health care marketing mix. The better question is: “WHICH of the dozens of social media platforms are the best tools for my plan?”The straightforward reason is that individuals look online for health information, and their personal health decisions are guided by what they discover. More importantly, Internet and social media (SM) weigh significantly in the patient’s choice of doctor, hospital and related healthcare decisions.Reports from PwC and other sources confirm that at least one in three consumers “use social media for seeking or sharing medical information, [which] influence their choice of a specific hospital, medical facility or doctor.” Other research indicates the number is greater than 50 percent.The numbers alone are a staggering phenomenon—considering that social media, as we know it today, was still wearing digital diapers a little more than a decade ago.
- Among the 7.2 billion people on the planet, nearly half (45 percent/3 billion) are active Internet users - About 2.1 billion of these have a social media account; roughly 70 percentThe Top Five Social Media Opportunities for Providers…A strong social media voice will include several channels and connecting points for attracting, engaging and retaining relationships and new business prospects. At the top of the opportunity list:Facebook: Dominant social sharing site for user comments, pictures and videos
- About 900 million unique monthly visitors - Over 70 percent of online adults use FacebookYour YouTube Channel: Most popular platform for sharing video content
- Your branded page showcases engaging visual messages - Over 100 million views daily Twitter: Microblogging social site; limited to 140 characters
- Twitter boasts 310 million unique monthly visitors - The Twitter torrent is about 500 million tweets per dayLinkedIn: Business networking for professionals and brands
- More than 340 million members worldwide - About 255 million unique monthly visitorsYour Blog: Exclusive content-driven voice to engage and educate
- Your personal forum for authoritative patient connectivity - Provides practice with a human touch and reputationYou need to look no further than your own pocket to appreciate that the Internet, social media and mobile devices are a deeply integral part of everyday living. It’s self-evident that nearly everyone—you, your patients, and your prospective patients—are online with one or more of the major social media forums.
According to Jonathan Crowl, almost half of marketers in a survey reported that they used social media for two years before they saw an impact on sales.“Conversely, 49 percent of all marketers taking this survey report that social media has not helped them improve sales,” the report states. “This may be because they lack the needed tools to track sales.”
Via Ivo Nový
Sei un lurker su LinkedIn? 80% di noi sono. Noi guardiamo e leggiamo ma non siamo proattivi e e non usiamo le caratteristiche più recenti e migliori di LinkedIn a nostro vantaggio. Se siete nel settore della creazione di nuove imprese, allora avete bisogno di iniziare a utilizzare questi 12 segreti LinkedIn.
Via Jeff Domansky, oconnorandkelly, malek, massimo facchinetti, Marco Favero
Sharing your scoops to your social media accounts is a must to distribute your curated content. Not only will it drive traffic and leads through your content, but it will help show your expertise with your followers.
How to integrate my topics' content to my website?
Integrating your curated content to your website or blog will allow you to increase your website visitors’ engagement, boost SEO and acquire new visitors. By redirecting your social media traffic to your website, Scoop.it will also help you generate more qualified traffic and leads from your curation work.
Distributing your curated content through a newsletter is a great way to nurture and engage your email subscribers will developing your traffic and visibility.
Creating engaging newsletters with your curated content is really easy.