Build engaged audiences through publishing by curation.
Sign up with Facebook
Sign up with Twitter
I don't have a Facebook or a Twitter account
Start a free trial of Scoop.it Business
Ad un anno esatto dal precedente redesign della sua homepage, Facebook ha annunciato nuove modifiche. L'analisi puntuale delle interazioni di decine di
Il nuovo design (in alto) sarà più minimale, con un maggiore spazio per la barra di ricerca in alto e per le foto nel feed. Un click sull’icona “news feed” (spostata a sinistra) permetterà di filtrare i contenuti per “più recenti”.
Are you sure you want to delete this scoop?
Presentazione per l'incontro PRime del 20.3.2013. 515 Creative Shop / Torino
Raccontare le proprie esperienze in maniera aperta, creativa e coinvolgente: le possibilità offerte da web e social media per il Personal Branding
Il CV non è più un elenco di informazioni statiche, ma la capacità di raccontare le proprie esperienze in modo aperto, creativo e coinvolgente
As a social media manager, you're probably aware of many of the pains that come with staying visible online and managing many social media channels at once. Luckily, there's an answer to the woes of social media publishing: content curation. Here are 5 problems that social media publishers face and how content curation helps alleviate the pain. Continue reading →
1. What should I post? [share your passions]
2. Switching between platforms to post the same content is a pain [use a content curation tool]
3. What do I share and where? [There is a difference between the platforms you post on, and you need to understand that]
4. I want people to be able to see all of the content I’ve curated. [It’s perfectly fine to have different audiences]
5. Should I share things more than once? [Resharing is always encouraged and a great way to get your curated content more exposure]
Is it content, or is it an advertisement?
It doesn't really matter, or it's probably both.
Last year Econsultancy published an article claiming that some businesses doubt the value of personalisation.
Personalised content is king
Survey on the potential of content curation for personal knowledge management
Do you curate content? Do you use Scoop.it?
Content curation has gone mainstream, and it is worth being studied.
Answer a short survey on the potential of content curation for personal knowledge management (it’s part of my research project).
Click the link: http://inqueritos.lead.uab.pt/limesurvey/index.php/387475/lang-en
Please, share, rescoop!
Thank you all
Survey on the potential of content curation
Curadoria de conteúdos. Curiosamente ontem eu preparava uma atividade nesse assunto para o Núcleo de Biologia do curso (especialização) em Educação na Cultura Digital do ProInfo.
Top 5 Storytelling Tools
Submarine Channel's pick of the best desktop and mobile apps to help storytellers share their narratives.
1) Storehouse (https://www.storehouse.co/)
2) Racontr (http://racontr.com/)
3) Interlude Treehouse (http://interlude.fm/en/)
4) Exposure (https://exposure.so/)
5) Explory (http://www.explory.com/)
Smart Instagram campaign from @thirteenbooks that allows the reader to become the books protagonist.
To launch the new book ‘Thirteen’, Macmillan Children’s Books created a transmedia type game that allows users to create their own story through the app. Those who follow the @thirteenbooks Instagram account can become the book’s protagonist and can choose their own ending by exploiting Instagram’s tagging function.
#Philoselfie: @briansolis on #selfiecity (http://selfiecity.net) project
Interesting insights on the museum Twitter ecosystem through Social Network Analysis and Network Science during Museum and the Web 2014 conference
via @lamagnetica @museweb
But it’s not just smartphone penetration that’s growing.
Consumers are also spending more time using them, as time spent using smartphones now exceeds Web usage on computers in the U.S., U.K. and Italy.
Traditional phone functions are still important, but in Italy and Japan usage of traditional phone functions make up even smaller shares of Android user’s time. [...] Italian smartphone owners spend a quarter of their smartphone time (26%) engaged with social networking apps.
L'ho fatto poco più di una settimana fa, ma torno a segnalare alcuni post che forniscono interessanti riflessioni sul rapporto tra gaming e storytelling, e più specificamente sullo stato dell'arte ...
6 interessanti articoli sul rapporto tra sul rapporto tra gaming e storytelling segnalati da @XmediaPeppers
Here are February's very best branded Vines, including efforts celebrating the month's biggest events: Valentine's Day, the Winter Olympics, Super Bowl and that time when I found my car keys.
Best Vines from Priceline, Ford, Samsung Mobile, Lonely Planet, Oreo, Intel, Coca-Cola, Dove and Visa.
Take a look!
Three areas we should take into consideration when approaching cross media projects this year:
1. Companies need stories too
2. Let’s help people scratch their own itches
3. Think beyond the screen, to real-life interaction
Simon Staffans: "Brand storytelling, deep knowledge of audiences and real-life interaction will all be key moving forwards"...
Last week, Scoop.it released the official #leancontent framework (http://slidesha.re/1bTxDg2).
There are many components of developing a successful and impacting lean content strategy, including testing different types of content, repurposing content for various platforms, building a community contribution program, and curating existing content.
Useful tools: Slideshare, Buffer, Ask Your Target Market (http://aytm.com/), Five Second Test (http://fivesecondtest.com/), Scoop.it, Visual.ly, Studio (http://www.madewithstudio.com/)
Here are some of the finest branded Instagram videos from February 2014, or Instavids as nobody in their right mind calls them.
Converse, NBA, Coca-Cola, Mercedes Benz, Oreo, GoPro, Ralph Lauren, X-Men, BBC News, Cadbury.
Tumblr, a blogging/micro-blogging site is a big deal in the social media market. But how big? This infographic by websitehostreview.com outlines some of the important numbers.
L’arte dell’improvvisazione teatrale si basa su poche semplici regole, punti di attenzione, facili da raccontare, più complessi da applicare: i pilastri di riferimento per chiunque si avvi
"I mercati sono conversazioni." - Cluetrain Manifesto, 1999
Marketers have a lot on their plates, and creating all-original articles and blog posts requires a huge time investment. Here are missteps to avoid in feeding your hungry audience.
1. Skimming the headline and sharing immediately.
2. Checking only the most-popular stories and sources for content.
3. Not personalizing for your audience.
4. Promoting the same content across every channel.
5. Spending too much time curating content.
Original article appeared on http://www.marketingprofs.com/articles/2014/24500/five-content-curation-mistakes-b2b-marketers-are-making
- Video will be consumed everywhere and at all times
- Viewers will deepen socialization across connected devices
- Transmedia storytelling will become more engaging
- Long-form ad consumption will flourish
- Blendable reality will become the next entertainment experience.
- Connected TV/smart TV will change the nature of the living room experience
- Programmatic media buys will become the norm
- Nearly all programming will go multiscreen
- Big data will change the entire programming and production experience
- User-experience demands will make many new technologies falter.
When it comes to your social media strategy, you should never put all your eggs in the Facebook's basket. A lot of your audience may be there, but recent events have proven that the social network may not be a viable option for businesses with small wallets.
A handy guide to optimize your strategy on 11 social media sites.
Ogni piattaforma ha le sue best practice, ma qui si fa di più: si pensa agli obiettivi!
How people are using Facebook and what they like and dislike about the site.
1) Some users dislike certain aspects of Facebook, but fear of missing out on social activities (or “FOMO”) isn’t one of them.
2) Women and men often have varying reasons for why they use Facebook – but everything starts with sharing and laughs.
3) Half of all adult Facebook users have more than 200 friends in their network.
4) 12% of Facebook users say that someone has asked them to “unfriend” a person in their network.
5) Facebook users “like” their friends’ content and comment on photos relatively frequently, but most don’t change their own status that often.
6) Half of internet users who do not use Facebook themselves live with someone who does.
I dati Istat e Audiweb su come è cambiata la società digitale in Italia.
Le mappe dinamiche con i dati e le serie storiche dell'Istat e i dati Audiweb di gennaio 2014
Instagram come lo conosciamo oggi si è evoluto moltissimo da quando era un semplice canale di condivisione di istantanee scattate con lo smartphone. È diventato un social network in cui il core n
#Instagram: dalla fotografia alla conversazione attraverso visual content.Un interessante articolo di @stefanomaggi