Free Webinar with Americaneagle.com and ShopSocially | Wednesday July 16th 2014 , 11.00AM PST
Just as Paris is incomplete without high fashion, SEO is incomplete without social in the current digital ecosystem. Today, social is a leading medium for discovering content online and has transformed the relevance of algorithms in search engines. Social signals like Facebook Likes, Shares and Tweets are sending lots of SEO love to search engines, in turn significantly impacting the SEO rank of websites. In fact, 7 out of the top 8 factors impacting SEO Rank today are social, as per a recent study by Searchmetrics.
To help retailers unlock the latent power of social for driving SEO, Americaneagle.com and ShopSocially are presenting a joint webinar to highlight:
• Useful practices and insights on how social signals on your website can increase the SEO rank
• Utilization of hashtags for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
• Leveraging user generated content for SEO benefit
• Strategies to boost SEO rank of your website
• Measuring and explaining the benefits of these strategies
• Live examples and relevant case studies
Samir Palnitkar, President at ShopSocially will co-present the webinar with Tim Ahlenius, Senior Digital Strategist at Americaneagle.com.
|Scooped by ShopSocially|
Follow the link to register for this free webinar. https://www4.gotomeeting.com/register/837792159