Before I aggressively started to build my Motivational Memo blog at the beginning of this year I had already owned a web design company for over seven years.
During that time I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly in web design, and now that I have entered the blogging industry I continue to see the same mistakes being made by many bloggers.
So use this quick checklist to analyze your own blog.
1. How well is your blog structured?
- Have you clearly identified your audience?
- What’s in it for the client when they come to your blog?
- Do you have a call to action?
- Is your blog outstanding? What do you do differently from others?...