Most business houses appreciate the power of social media and its potential to promote their brand image and boost sales.
But many of them find social media rather overwhelming and unaware how to evolve the right social media marketing strategies.
Here are five easy steps to create a rewarding social media marketing plan.
1. Clearly define your objectives and business goals.
2. Identify your target audience if your SMM efforts are to succeed.
3. Choose the right social media platforms.
4. Create a practical social media calendar which will act as a guide to define what content to create, where to share it and how much time to devote to each social platform.
5. Define your Unique Selling Proposition (USP) as a set of features that sets your company apart from others in similar businesses and is relevant to your targeted audience and your social media objectives.