Creating your own images is also an excellent tactic for re-purposing text-only content into enticing images. Here are some examples: Turn quotes into an interesting slideshow, post an event announcement on a pretty picture, place stats onto eye-catching graphs, give a blog post title some pizzaz, create an infographic about the history of your biz, create a catchy, custom featured image for a video, etc. The possibilities are endless.
To help you create images that get BuzzFeed-worthy engagement, here are 13 of our favorite and easy-to-use visual content creation tools....
- 63% of social media is made up of images according to Citrix.
- Photos account for 93% of the most engaging posts on Facebook according to Socialbakers.
- Photos get 53% more Likes, 104% more comments, and 84% more click-throughs on Facebookaccording to KissMetrics.
- On Twitter, tweets with images receive 18% more clicks, 89% more favorites, and 150% more retweets according to Buffer.
- Adding a photo URL to your tweet can boost tweets by 35% according to the Twitter Media Blog.
- Instagram currently has 300 million monthly active users and 70 million new photos are shared each day.
Via Jeff Domansky, Gust MEES, Official AndreasCY