I'm very grateful to Naomi Paton for redirecting me to this resource.
The guide is divided into six sections:
- Beginner Topics (installing WordPress, basic HTLM...)
- Migrating From Another Blogging Platform (CMS)
- Intermediate Topics (HTML and CSS cheat-sheets, intro to PHP, plugins...)
- Search Engine Optimization
- Advanced Topics (writing a plugin, securing a WP page)
- Coding Resources
Whether you are a newbie or a little more comfortable with WordPress, you will certainly find some helpful gems!
The guide is located at http://bestcomputerscienceschools.net/wordpress/