If you are trying to recruit social ambassadors for your business, you will undoubtedly run into the challenge from your colleagues that they don’t know what to write about.
How do you create content that turns your customers into advocates for your brand?
Michael Brenner shares 30 ideas that you probably didn’t think about.
- Summarize your best whitepapers into blog posts.
- Summarize all your slideshare decks into article format and embed the slides into a blog post
- Search Klout and Twitter for the most influential people on Twitter for various keywords where you are trying to rank and use it to create a “list post”
- Create a list of the top blog sites for each keyword group
- Curate the top slideshare presentations for each keyword group
- Ask your customer service team to answer the frequently asked questions (FAQs) they get