Here is a quick roundup of some of the latest happenings in the social media world.
According to a study published by Pingdom on Tuesday, Facebook coul
- A Pingdom study revealed that Facebook could become the biggest "country" in the world as early as 2016
- The new YouTube channels are on their way
- Web developers can now create and share hosted websites via Google Drive
- Sponsored posts will soon be available on LinkedIn
- Pinterest and Twitter updated their apps for iOS and Android devices
- Vine changed its rating.