Here is a quick roundup of some of the latest happenings in the social media world.
This week, Facebook partnered with Save.org (Suicide Awareness Voic
A lot of things happened in social media this week — yet again.
1) Facebook partnered with Save.org to better identify the warning signs of suicide attempts. The company also launched a new tool for Page admins.
2) If you use Google Drive for your slideshows, you are in for a nice surprise.
3) Q&A platform Quora now has blogs. And Quora for iPhone 2.2 is available.
4) Twitter unveiled a new mobile app for short videos. And the days of Posterous may be numbered.
5) WordPress announced the upcoming release of its 3.6 version.