The rules of search engine optimization are changing -- dramatically. Google's most recent algorithm update, Penguin 2.0, put the nail in the coffin for many websites that haven't been preparing for the new search landscape.
The six mistakes in the list are:
- Not understanding the publication's focus
- Just wanting self-promotion
- Re-using content published elsewhere
- Ignoring the publisher's guidelines
- Not proofreading content
- Sending non-personalized pitches
Any other mistakes you noticed in pitches?