Robin Good: By going beyond the superficial traffc data visible inside Google Analytics there is a treasure trove of valuable info, that only a few know how to get to.
Kristi Hines highlights for you where is that info and how you can get to it from Google Analytics data.
Specifically, she identifies a few key areas in which you can very useful info by looking deeper at Analytics:
1) Key Twitter users sending you traffic
2) Your most popular posts on Twitter
3) Which pages on your site get a lot of traffic from Google Image Search
4) Performance of your guest posts and your comments elsewhere
5) Traffic coming from LinkedIn shares, groups, answers or company pages
Via Robin Good