SEO is evolving into what could be called Social Media Optimizing and will do so as long as business's with websites realize the need to get visible in the top search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
SEO and Social Media Promotion as a marketing investment would be vitally necessary for website promotion for better standing in the SERP, as such investments should turn profitable within a short period while its returns can be long lasting.
Here 7 Point Checklist for Search Engine Ranking:
1. Keyword specific Domain Name
2. Keyword Research and Optimal Onsite Distribution
3. URL Optimization for Better Rating
4. Keep Content Original & The Language Flowing
5. Socially Provoked Search Rating and Social Media Promotion
6. PageSpeed as a Ranking Factor
7. Link building through Directory Submission
Via Antonino Militello