[Optimization] Forward-looking businesses are using social logins as a method to help increase conversions, improve user engagement and user experience, and gather more accurate data about users.
If you're using social logins - or plan to use them - here are nine things you should consider:
- 86% of Users Report Being Bothered By Having To Create New Accounts On Websites.
- 77% of Users Believe Social Login Is A Good Registration Solution.
- 92% of Users Will Leave A Site Instead Of Resetting or Recovering Login Info.
- 88% of Users Admit to Entering Incomplete or Incorrect Data on Registration Forms.
- 100% of The Blue Research Poll Participants Reported Receiving Irrelevant Information & Promotions.
- 78% of People Say They’ll Post Messages to Their Social Network About Products & Services They Like
- Better Data Means (Potentially) Better Marketing Decisions.
- 82% Of Users Said They’d Consider Trying A New Product If Someone In Their Social Network Recommended It.