5 Storytelling Web Design Tips
Earlier today we shared a Scoop and Curagmai post about how to tell simple e-commerce stories (http://www.curagami.com/simple-ecommerce-stories-how-to/ ). The about page is the easiest and most expected place to tell an important e-com story, but here are 5 tips to design your website for stories:
* Comments - Ask for and use COMMENTS
* Conversations - Turn COMMENTS into conversations by writing blog posts about them, sharing your collaboration on social nets and throughout your marketing
* Gamify - Design for gamification (badges, user profiles, Wikis and Q&A knowledge base)
* ASK - Create an ASK where you ask visitors to join your movement with an Ambassador page (explaining how to join and what is in it for your visitors to join)
* THEM Not YOU - Make sure your web design has AT LEAST as much about THEM (your customers) as you.
Follow those 5 simple web design steps to create community.